IHDCYH Strategic Planning Roadtrip
Your opportunity to influence IHDCYH's future research priorities and strategic directions
IHDCYH's Scientific Director, Dr Shoo Lee, will be embarking on a series of fora across Canada between April and June 2012 to engage with the IHDCYH research enterprise on a Canada-wide, grassroots level. These fora will give researchers and stakeholders with an interest in maternal and child health research the opportunity to share their needs and interests with Dr Lee and the IHDCYH Advisory Board, to help them gain further insight into the views of the community as IHDCYH engages in strategic planning.
Join us for an opportunity that only comes every 5 years!
Dates and Locations
- Halifax, Nova Scotia – April 24, 2012 (Dalhousie University, Tupper Building)
- Montréal, Québec – May 3, 2012 (Delta Montréal, Opus 1, 475 President Kennedy Avenue)
- Hamilton, Ontario – May 8, 2012 (McMaster Innovation Park, 175 Longwood Road South)
- Toronto, Ontario – May 9, 2012 (Chestnut Residence, Giovanni Room, 89 Chestnut St.)
- Vancouver, British Columbia– May 29, 2012 (Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel, Tuscany Room, 1133 West Hastings Street)
- Calgary, Alberta – May 30, 2012 (Best Western Village Park Inn, Foothills Room, 1804 Crowchild Trail, NW)
- Québec City, Québec – June 4, 2012 (Université Laval, Centre de recherche sur le bois, Pavillon Gene-H.-Krueger, 2425 rue de la Terrace)
- Ottawa, Ontario – June 5, 2012 (University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine, Amphitheatre A, 451 Smyth Road)
- Edmonton, Alberta – June 13, 2012 (University of Alberta Conference Centre, Wild Rose Room, 1-047 Lister Centre, 87 Avenue & 116 Street)
- Winnipeg, Manitoba – June 14, 2012 (John Buhler Research Centre, Buhler Atrium, 715 McDermot Avenue)
- Ottawa, Ontario – June 24, 2012 (Westin Hotel, 11 Colonel By Drive)
An online consultation will also be initiated in late spring, to provide further opportunities for feedback.
For general information inquiries please contact